Mock Exam Procedures
We aim to create a pleasant and professional examination environment for your child. We have certain rules we expect our parents and the children to adhere to, so that the session runs smoothly for all concerned:
1. Please arrive 20 minutes before the start of the exam since the exam will commence on time.
2. For mock exams at Congress House, if you intend to park at the Congress House building car park, please do ensure that you have paid the £2.50 parking fee to the concierge and displayed the ticket on your windscreen.
3. We request parents to leave promptly after handing over their child and not to congregate in the foyer of the building or in the car park areas as this generates noise – please bear in mind that other exams may still be in progress in the building and therefore we would ask parents to remain quiet at all times.
4. Please ensure your child does not have a mobile phone or other electronic device in their possession in the exam room.
5. If your child wears a watch please ensure it does not have an alarm set. Our exam timer clock is displayed on a very large screen and all children will be able to see it easily.
6. Please do not send snacks with your child as no eating is allowed between tests. You should ensure that your child has eaten a sensible breakfast/lunch on the day of the mock.
7. We request all parents to promptly collect their child(ren) when the mock finishes.
We appreciate your co-operation in complying with the above rules.