Cloze tests

11 Plus English - Preparation and Information

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
um

Re: Cloze tests

Post by um »

This thread is from 2011 :shock: ...pretty ancient..

You will find more cloze information now in the CEM section - and - compared to this period in ancient 11 Plus history when cloze resources were just emerging - a wide array of cloze books in the shop section.
Stroller

Post by Stroller »

kenyancowgirl wrote:I'm really interested in this recommendation, that you appear to have made on several threads hp1234, about books which, as far as I can see, have only been published in Sept 2014, so how have you got a child that has successfully been using them.... :shock: or are you just trying to promote them on this forum?
This appears out of context now, but it wasn't kenyancowgirl who bumped the old thread. Her concerns about hp1234 were spot on, which is why those posts have been removed.
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Thank you Stroller! It appears that hp1234 was, as I suspected, one of those awful people using this forum to try and promote some books they had probably written or published by pretending they had got children into GS by using them. Either they have removed their posts having been busted, or the mods did!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now