Does anyone know which book it is from?

11 Plus English - Preparation and Information

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mad?

Re: Does anyone know which book it is from?

Post by mad? »

ninanina wrote: Whoever seems to believe it is a child's play to produce a word list, do come forward and share some valuable QUALITY lists you have created which can benefit others rather than belittling efforts and work of anyone else.
My apologies ninanina, I think I got carried away with myself constantly coming back to see if I could help identify the book and then got over excitedly flippant. Sorry. :(
mad?
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

I was not hallucinating :lol: : I posted this morning just over an hour after the original post was edited, at which time the URL was no longer part of it.

TBH, if you knew that the page had been photocopied by a tutor, why not just ask the tutor where it came from?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

I think this thread has run its course, and is long past the point where it is even faintly helpful to ninanina, so it is being locked.

ninanina, I hope you won't be deterred from posting again by some of the more cynical responses you have received here. They are not typical of the forum, and I am somewhat surprised by a few of them myself, knowing the members involved.

(mad?: your apology is helpful, and thank you.)

Think before posting, please, people!

Sally-Anne