A useful book for 11+ English

11 Plus English - Preparation and Information

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
raj16

Re: A useful book for 11+ English

Post by raj16 »

Thank you for the information as I have book 2,3 and 4 but didn't have answers. Now I can download the answers from the website you have suggested. A good Books.
kuku123

Post by kuku123 »

hi All,

While finding the books on Amazon, I found these two versions of books. There is a tremendous difference in the price in both of them. One is £7.99 and the other is £29.99.

Once a Week Comprehension Book 4 Interna and Once a Week Comprehension Book 4 Indian

Can someone please tell me what's the difference? Looks like I am missing something very silly in understanding the difference between the two. :)
PurpleDuck

Post by PurpleDuck »

kuku123 wrote:hi All,

While finding the books on Amazon, I found these two versions of books. There is a tremendous difference in the price in both of them. One is £7.99 and the other is £29.99.

Once a Week Comprehension Book 4 Interna and Once a Week Comprehension Book 4 Indian

Can someone please tell me what's the difference? Looks like I am missing something very silly in understanding the difference between the two. :)
I'm guessing the 'Interna' means international edition and the other one is intended specifically for the Indian market. No idea about the difference between the two, but go for the cheaper one - that's the one I've got. :)

NB. I've just spotted Book 1 listed on Amazon for £915.19 + £2.80 UK delivery (yes, over £900). I wonder whether it will get sold...
It felt like I hit rock bottom; suddenly, there was knocking from beneath... (anon.)
kuku123

Post by kuku123 »

Ok Thank you PurpleDuck :)

Thanks for sharing this with the forum people.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now