Slough grammar

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Bewildered

Re: Slough test date letter

Post by Bewildered »

wraysburymum wrote:Yep, mine arrived today. 26th Sept afternoon session. See you all there!
Hi wraysburymum,

Are you doing it again?????

BW
wraysburymum

11+ again

Post by wraysburymum »

Yes, I'm afraid time flies when you're enjoying yourself! DD2 on the last legs now. If we had 6 options on the CAF like the Slough residents it wouldn't be so much of a lottery for us out here in the sticks. At least if SG get their results out before the CAF form deadline we'll know whether to even list that one! Was looking at Langley Academy as a possible 'plan b'. Anyone got anything good to say about it??!!
DD1 just completed an excellent year 7 (after all my heartache with appeals) with an amazing report and 1st in year group exam for ICT was the icing on the cake! "Told you so!" comes to mind.... :wink:
wraysburymum
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

Good Luck with DD2!

Nice to hear it was well worth the extra mile you had to travel for DD1, in the end :D
chad

Post by chad »

Yep, mine arrived today. 26th Sept afternoon session. See you all there!
Hi wraysburymum

Hope you have an easier passage thru this time. I only had the one child to worry about.... and that was enough!!!
DD1 just completed an excellent year 7 (after all my heartache with appeals) with an amazing report and 1st in year group exam for ICT was the icing on the cake! "Told you so!" comes to mind....
Congratulations on your DD......that is why there are appeals heard.... even tho' they are so stressful and sometimes do not have the outcome they should.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now