Allocation day 2007

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

Worried (NO LONGER!!),

Congratulations!!!!:D

Great news!! Bet you can't wait to give the GREAT NEWS!!

BW [/b]
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Hi worried,

Fantastic. I am really pleased for you. :D :D

You can at last relax end enjoy the news

CONGRATULATIONS

Catherine
worried

Post by worried »

I have to wait until 4 to give him the news. Even then, he told me not to tell him and to hold a straight face. He wants to see it from the letter. How am I going to pick him up without grinning?

I hope everyone get what they hope for. Good luck. Can't wait to hear the stats for all the schools. Where is everyone?
DinAlt

Post by DinAlt »

Conngratulations :)

Going to change your forum name now?

Like yourself I wonder where everyone is - I log on every hour or so while I'm working - was expecting more responses...
ANyway congratulations to you and your son and good luck for anyone out there still waiting.

DinAlt
guest10

Allocatio Day 2007

Post by guest10 »

Have spent many hours on this informative site - thanks.
As per requests for info:

score: 126

First Choice = Slough Grammar
Allocated = Slough Grammar

Best wishes to all readers and contributors
waddle

Slough Herschel

Post by waddle »

Hi, offered first preference, Herschel, with 113. Such a relief!

Have heard that the highest ranked 111 (ie pass) is number 14 on waiting list due to oversubscrition, so, presumably, some on 112 are also on waiting list.

Hope this is of interest to someone out there.
worried

Post by worried »

Heard my son's friend got in with 113 too, but don't know anything else.

Well done to everyone who waited patiently. Good luck to all those who are still waiting for second rounds and appeals. hopefully, everyone who passed will get a place.
worried.. not

Post by worried.. not »

DinAlt wrote:Conngratulations :)

Going to change your forum name now?

Like yourself I wonder where everyone is - I log on every hour or so while I'm working - was expecting more responses...
ANyway congratulations to you and your son and good luck for anyone out there still waiting.

DinAlt
May be I should change my forum name. I have got a younger son in year 3. Should I hold on to the name for another 3 years or let someone else have a go?

Thank you to all the lovely people in this forum. Since we found this forum, I have been addicted to it.
chad

Post by chad »

Congratulations DinAlt, Waddle, Guest10 and worried.

I am sorry to hear is wasn't good news for you Guest1. there is still time for things to change. :roll:

It seems as if Herschel is running along the lines of last year... needing 112 to achieve a place.

Worried.... I feel for you going thru it again in a couple of years, maybe a change to 'working on being worried' or WOBW (too much typing).
Nal

Langley Grammar

Post by Nal »

My son scored 114.I put Langley as the first choice.Got a letter saying he is on waiting list.My second choice is hershel.What are his chances at Herschel if he is refused a place at Langley?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now