transport services to st bernards school

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

hillingdonmum

transport services to st bernards school

Post by hillingdonmum »

Hi
My DD will start St bernards school from this september.We live in Uxbridge, and she needs to travel from Uxbridge to Langely, does anyone know any private car pool or buses which she can avail?
Help plese, any suggestion welcome. :D
Looking for help

Re: transport services to st bernards school

Post by Looking for help »

There are a number of children coming from Hillingdon/Uxbridge, and I believe there is a coach. Give the school a call, they will be able to advise on transport.
hillingdonmum

Post by hillingdonmum »

Thanks. I made some enquiry - the bus that goes to the school has a waiting list of 25, so I am seeking an alternate opportunity, or we can car pull, if anybody is interested. Any other suggestions would be most welcome.
chad

Post by chad »

If there is such a waiting list...would it not be possible to have another small coach/ minibus depending on the numbers that still want it? Maybe talk to the coach company and se if they will consider another coach.
hillingdonmum

Post by hillingdonmum »

Thanks Chad for your kind suggestions. I did request the same - but they are not a transport company, so not very keen to take additional responsibility - hence looking for a car share/car pool from this area. Please let me know, if anybody is interested.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now