Unanswered questions about the Slough 11+

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now

Post by Guest »

Dear Dell i hope that you are not planning to post these questions onto the site as this will be very unfair to all children who have worked so hard for their eleven plus tests. Giving late takers an advantage over others.
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

There is a big difference between trying to find out questions types that may come up in any paper, and this year specific questions.
In the first case, children need to practice all the types, in the second, they could concentrate on a few.

The questions about 15 or 21 VR types, and the NVR types per section are general and something that any renowned tutor/tutor groups in Slough will know.

As long as ALL information is not officially publicised by the exam organisations, there won’t be a level playing field. But, to be fair, the parents who have been trawling this site for a while are the ones who have the advantage over others who may not have been so well informed.

As for specific questions about the test, it is possibly too early to make them public, as no one knows whether 'late takers' take the same test or not.
buzz

Post by buzz »

Hi all

i moved to slough in june last year and my son took the 11 plus test in the same month .According to him his school mates said did you get so and so question and he did. So i dont know if some questions are simillar or all. Anyway just trying to help with all the confusion.

buzz :roll: [/b]