re VR and NVR for berks and bucks

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
hasmum

re VR and NVR for berks and bucks

Post by hasmum »

Hi,
Just wondering if the difficulty level for the bucks and berks 11 plus exams is same or is berks slightly harder, bucks only do VR but from what I have read and heard are the slough tests harder and which test papers are close in difficulty level for slough.( I have the info for bucks.) For both VR and NVR, we are covering a vast amount of papers as my son's tuition centre prepare for a no. of places. Just want to know which difficulty level for slough tests. My sons friend did the same material as us and said the nvr questions were much harder, this was for consortium last year. I have read the slough gs /consortium practice material from this website. Any additional info appreciated. Thanks.
harrow123

Re: re VR and NVR for berks and bucks

Post by harrow123 »

hasmum wrote:Hi,
Just wondering if the difficulty level for the bucks and berks 11 plus exams is same or is berks slightly harder, bucks only do VR but from what I have read and heard are the slough tests harder and which test papers are close in difficulty level for slough.( I have the info for bucks.) For both VR and NVR, we are covering a vast amount of papers as my son's tuition centre prepare for a no. of places. Just want to know which difficulty level for slough tests. My sons friend did the same material as us and said the nvr questions were much harder, this was for consortium last year. I have read the slough gs /consortium practice material from this website. Any additional info appreciated. Thanks.
If your DS already covering so many papers then he should be alright, but all the papers that you get in highstreet bookstores are enough like bond,ips,ae,walsh,learning labs,nfer etc
hasmum

Re: re VR and NVR for berks and bucks

Post by hasmum »

hi,
We are covering a fair amount, just worried about the nvr as mentioned above, have heard tat the actual exam may have harder questions, thats why want to prepare adequately. The ones we have done so far are not difficult, hence enquiring which nvr papers are considered difficult so we can prepare. thanks for replying.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now