Reading and Kendrick school allocations 2013

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

37+ Dad

Re: Reading and Kendrick school allocations 2013

Post by 37+ Dad »

Thanks ks, Readmum for sharing the info.

Readmum I have sent you a pm, see if you can help me out. My DD scored 113 as well but we have to wait for the post to arrive tomorrow, wasn't an online application.

For now I can just selfishly pray for steve's DD. :wink:
panacea

Post by panacea »

Dozed off on the couch last night and was woken by dh with the news that dd got Kendrick..... Phew!! We are so happy and proud. Congratulations to all those who got in and best of luck to others on the waiting list.
Readmum

Post by Readmum »

Hi, for those on 113. We are very close to school - maybe 500m so we did think DD would be near top of her band !
Torrylee

Post by Torrylee »

aliportico wrote: Steve - it could happen. Fingers firmly crossed for you and your dd.
+1

Congratulations to all those who are celebrating; commiserations to those who have had disappointing news.
37+ Dad

Post by 37+ Dad »

Readmum wrote:Hi, for those on 113. We are very close to school - maybe 500m so we did think DD would be near top of her band !
Thanks Readmum. That will probably mean my DD is on waiting list.

Let's hope many who have been offered have even better options. :D Good for everyone.
Lamb17

Post by Lamb17 »

Congratulations to all who got confirmed seat in Kendrick
my DD got 111 and within DA ...is it more like stretching the luck too far via waiting list - or still there is a hope ?!
BaileyLane

Post by BaileyLane »

My post this morning was a bit brief, due to getting DC to school, so just wanted to add my voice to say my thoughts are really with those who are between 109-113 and hoping for good news. Hope you don't have to wait too long to find out exactly where you stand.
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

panacea wrote:Dozed off on the couch last night and was woken by dh with the news that dd got Kendrick..... Phew!! We are so happy and proud. Congratulations to all those who got in and best of luck to others on the waiting list.
Congratulations, Panacea.

and Good luck to all those still waiting for the good news. My prayers are with you all.
Last edited by tiffinboys on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
BaileyLane

Post by BaileyLane »

Lamb17, I think there is always hope. Does anyone know historically how far down the waiting list Kendrick usually goes? That might help those who are still waiting.
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

Thanks for the good wishes and kind thoughts, think we are going to need more than our fair share of good luck. :roll:

Not as accurate as RBC system but a starting point, straight line distance between centre of full postcodes.

http://www.freemaptools.com/distance-be ... tcodes.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;