Slough Consortium Results For Entry Sept 2013

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Sundaa

Slough Consortium Results For Entry Sept 2013

Post by Sundaa »

My daughter got 122 today and has made me proud. She is hoping to secure a place at Herschel Grammer in Sept 2013. :) We live in Norwood Green, can someone let me know if this result guarantees her a place?
BusyMumThree

Re: Slough Consortium Results For Entry Sept 2013

Post by BusyMumThree »

Hi, we'll done to your daughter Sundaa

My daughter got 131 in the slough consortium results...really proud of her... :D

I think this puts us in with a very good chance for Herschel, doesn't it ????
Sundaa

Post by Sundaa »

Slough Consortium First round offers 2012

Langley 118 (dropping to 116 on distance)
Herschel 118 (dropping to 114 distance)
SowSri

Post by SowSri »

Hi everyone,my DD scored 100 in 11+ exam.We moved from US in the middle of the year and it took a while to understand the concept of 11+.My DD adjusted to the new environment and did well in year 5.Her present math and English level is 5a.I would really appreciate any advice on non grammer schools in slough.Any reviews on Langley Acadamy.Thanks.
harrow123

Post by harrow123 »

SowSri wrote:Hi everyone,my DD scored 100 in 11+ exam.We moved from US in the middle of the year and it took a while to understand the concept of 11+.My DD adjusted to the new environment and did well in year 5.Her present math and English level is 5a.I would really appreciate any advice on non grammer schools in slough.Any reviews on Langley Acadamy.Thanks.
langley academy is next to my home, it is not the best non-grammar school. couple of frends they send their child to churchmead school in datchet. pupil bike to churchmead school
SowSri

Post by SowSri »

Went to chruchmead open day and didn't quiet like it.any reviews on slough and eton?any other non grammer school iam missing?
Thanks.
sweetviolet

Post by sweetviolet »

Not sure if we have qualified by my DD has received her result of 98. :( What are the chances of her being offered a place at any of the Consortium schools.

Anyone else managed to get in with a similar score.
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

sweetviolet wrote:Not sure if we have qualified by my DD has received her result of 98. :( What are the chances of her being offered a place at any of the Consortium schools.

Have a look here at historical scores.

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... =10&t=9313" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sweetviolet

Post by sweetviolet »

stevew61 wrote:
sweetviolet wrote:Not sure if we have qualified by my DD has received her result of 98. :( What are the chances of her being offered a place at any of the Consortium schools.

Have a look here at historical scores.

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... =10&t=9313" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hmmm does not look promising! Not sure what the options are now. Any advise?
BusyMumThree

Post by BusyMumThree »

Pass mark is 111 for slough so unfortunately it looks like your child won't be able to get a place in one of the slough consortium schools....every year lots of children who pass with 111 - 116 don't get places so you should really start looking at comp schools near you...where do you live??