Slough consortium results to Reading students

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
indiemom

Slough consortium results to Reading students

Post by indiemom »

Does anyone out there know how are we parents (whose DDs/DSs sat exams at Reading on 13th Sep) going to get the scores for Slough Consortium schools?

We filled up hard copy forms and sent to the Reading schools with the tick to share the score with Slough Schools, therefore we do not have any number that we can use to login to Slough Council website to check the results once the schools have posted the results.

Does that mean we have to solely rely on the post from all the schools ?
berks_mum

Re: Slough consortium results to Reading students

Post by berks_mum »

I have the same question. Has anyone contacted Slough consortium?
indiemom

Re: Slough consortium results to Reading students

Post by indiemom »

@berks_mum

I finally called one of the Slough consortium schools today to find out whether we will be able to check our DC's results online before receiving the post. As expected, came to know that because we applied through Reading and not online with Slough, therefore we do not have the unique online reference number to use to check the results online.

So let's wait for the results to arrive through our doors.

But one good thing came out is that, they are planning to post the letters such that we start receiving from begining of next week. That gives me the indication that as Slough consortium previously said that they will post the letters on 17th, I think they are still going to do that so that we start getting on Monday or latest on Tuesday.

Looks like Slough results will be with us before Reading results. :)