SLOUGH CONSORTIUM 2014 RESULTS - POST HERE !!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
gd1802

Re: Slough Consortium Results Available Online

Post by gd1802 »

my ds got 154. Has the scoring changed from this year? I thought the max anyone can score is 141?
Owes

Post by Owes »

dd got 110 really disappointed..do now if we have chance for upton
Drastic Dad

Post by Drastic Dad »

DS came out all shrunk and shaken as there was too much Maths in Slough Consortium exam. We had only prepared for the Tiffin exam and SC was only a sort of "mock test" for us to get used to the pressure. He has scored 129 against all expectations. What should I plan now? According to records, around 120 should be enough to get into Langley but with the inclusion of 40% Maths questions in test papers, expect this to go up drastically. I think they will remove or reduce Maths again in a year or two if the scores are hiked up because of this change. We had only prepared for VR and NVR.
user12134

Post by user12134 »

My DD scored a standardised score of 152 in Slough test but there is no separate score for Reading schools?
Can I safely put Kendrick as my first preference on the CAF based on this score?

She also scored an astounding (score removed by Bucks Moderator) in Bucks test and I am really pleased with her results.

Scores in Bucks are not relevant beyond 121.
test1

Post by test1 »

edit
Last edited by test1 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Drastic Dad

Post by Drastic Dad »

DS 1 scored 132 in 2008
DS2 scored 122 in 2010

Both were offered places at Langley but we opted for Tiffin. 129 does not seem too bad but the number of students scoring very high marks will definitely rise this year. We have already seen 152 :shock: :shock: :shock: , what next? Pass marks remain at 111 though.
Last edited by Drastic Dad on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sundaa

Post by Sundaa »

My son got 135 in his SC Exam, hoping that score is enough to get in to Herschel. I am sure the pass marks will be higher due to the CEM Style assessment. We are just waiting for the Tiffin results on Monday. :) :roll:
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

user12134 wrote:My DD scored a standardised score of 152 in Slough test but there is no separate score for Reading schools?
Can I safely put Kendrick as my first preference on the CAF based on this score?

She also scored an astounding (score removed by Bucks Moderator) in Bucks test and I am really pleased with her results.

Scores in Bucks are not relevant beyond 121.
You should get a different score for Kendrick as that will be standardised with all the the others at Kendrick.
I'm afraid you will have to wait for your Kendrick score, but should be early next week by the sounds of it.
takeiteasy

Post by takeiteasy »

My DS got 157. Out of? does any one know?
bluesapphire

Post by bluesapphire »

Is the score out of 161 then?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now