How may questions in kendrick VR and NVR 05 & 06

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Bewildered

Re: how many questions?

Post by Bewildered »

stevew61 wrote: PS Bewildered where are you? PMs are one week old?
8) 8) 8) Undercover!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiding under the blankets, waiting for 1:30pm Friday to arrive, so that We can recommence Life as we Knew it :wink:

Seriously, I've got to the place where, you say, If he doesn't know it by now...

Gave him THE big present at the weekend! Had told him he'd get it if he passed (the incentive):wink:. Decided to give it early, to say well done, we are proud of all the hard work you've put in, and we love you no matter what the result.
So he's been happily playing with that over the weekend.
Made Lasagne on Sunday, and remembered Patricia's 'No Pasta Rule', on Monday! :cry:
stevew61

Re: how many questions?

Post by stevew61 »

Bewildered wrote: Decided to give it early, to say well done, we are proud of all the hard work you've put in, and we love you no matter what the result.
So he's been happily playing with that over the weekend.
So pleased to hear all is going well and so similar to our journey last year. :D

The good feeling on Friday lasts about five hours enjoy it, then the long wait, sorry :lol:

A very public thanks for all your help ( and thanks to many others ) and support last year good luck & best wishes for Friday and March 2008. I have my top ten tips for starting Reading ready for you & son.

stevew61
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

Thankyou Steve!!!!!!!!!

For all your support and best wishes.
The good feeling on Friday lasts about five hours enjoy it, then the long wait, sorry Laughing
I'll take the 5 hours respite, happily. After Friday will have to start all over again with number two, as he's got to sit his, next Nov :shock: (Anyone who mentions DIY'ing ever again, will be SHOT!!!)

:D :D

BW

PS Sorry, seem to have Hijacked this thread :oops:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now