Kendrick/Berkshire Test 2015

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
sonasona

Re: Kendrick/Berkshire Test 2015

Post by sonasona »

childrenanddogs wrote:I think a mock exam is a good idea, mainly just to get her used to exam conditions, and that's something to consider too.
I'll pm you details

Hi Millicent, glad to hear your Dd is doing well at Kendrick - remember me from a couple of years ago with my crystal ball? 8)
millicent

Post by millicent »

Hi Sonasona

Of course I remember you! I think you and Tinkers would be impossible to forget as your names pop up all over the place on this forum!

Thanks for all your invaluable advice and foresight :wink: - it really doesn't seem that long since we were preparing for the tests and then anxiously waiting for the final outcome (the wait is long....) Impossible to believe that my DD has completed half of year 7 at Kendrick already as half term starts and is so happy there.

I think you have one DD left (if I'm right?) who scored very well in the last set of tests- I wish her well wherever she goes- the offer letters must be due in a couple of weeks?

Good luck to everyone, whatever stage they are at!
sonasona

Post by sonasona »

millicent wrote:Hi Sonasona

Of course I remember you! I think you and Tinkers would be impossible to forget as your names pop up all over the place on this forum!

Thanks for all your invaluable advice and foresight :wink: - it really doesn't seem that long since we were preparing for the tests and then anxiously waiting for the final outcome (the wait is long....) Impossible to believe that my DD has completed half of year 7 at Kendrick already as half term starts and is so happy there.

I think you have one DD left (if I'm right?) who scored very well in the last set of tests- I wish her well wherever she goes- the offer letters must be due in a couple of weeks?

Good luck to everyone, whatever stage they are at!

We are all good Millicent, Thanks :wink:
sonasona

Post by sonasona »

childrenanddogs wrote:I think a mock exam is a good idea, mainly just to get her used to exam conditions, and that's something to consider too.
I'll pm you details

Just pm'd you as promised :)
NENA

Post by NENA »

Certainly as in the case of our DD, mock exams can prove invaluable when it comes to familiarising your child with "exam conditions" as well as being able to assess speed along with knowledge.

Thankfully our DD has built up her speed and concentration levels, the lack of which we were unaware of before getting her to sit mock tests with her tutor. She is now very keen (even more than us parents) to read relevant material and go through the practice questions.
sonasona

Post by sonasona »

How are you doing folks?...your up next :wink:
sonasona

Post by sonasona »

Final Admissions Policy for Kendrick Yr 7 entry in 2016 is now on the school website.......

http://www.kendrick.reading.sch.uk/wp-c ... L-2015.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good luck.
Sona
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now