Historic data on Kendrick admissions

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

SangPan

Re: Historic data on Kendrick admissions

Post by SangPan »

DD scored 119.14 for Kendrick. Lots of high scores this year. I am not sure she will get in.
Reading Mum

Post by Reading Mum »

Obviously nothing will be certain till March but I would say she has a good chance with that score if she is within the designated area. Well done her
Shrutir

Post by Shrutir »

Hi, Dd scored 126 in Slough and 116.66 in kendrick.. Though we expected the kendrick score would be around 119-120, going by the 6-7 marks difference pattern between Slough and kendrick... Last year the cutoff was 114but the highest score was 129.. This year highest score is 130.. Any input on what could be the cutoff this year... Thinking 116.66 is almost on the borderline... We are in kendrick catchment..
pandy

Post by pandy »

Total 96 seats, 170 candidates qualified in Kendrick catchment this year (competetion nearly is 1/3).
pandy

Post by pandy »

Shrutir wrote:Hi, Dd scored 126 in Slough and 116.66 in kendrick.. Though we expected the kendrick score would be around 119-120, going by the 6-7 marks difference pattern between Slough and kendrick... Last year the cutoff was 114but the highest score was 129.. This year highest score is 130.. Any input on what could be the cutoff this year... Thinking 116.66 is almost on the borderline... We are in kendrick catchment..
I'm on the same boat as you - Unfortunatley, we will have to wait until 1st March :-(
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

You should be ok with those scores.
Cut off for the last couple of years has been 114.xx I can't see it being widely different
pandy

Post by pandy »

I read in other thread that we can request School to provide complete list of scores with positions for catchment area under Freedom of Information Act (FOI).

https://www.gov.uk/make-a-freedom-of-in ... oi-request" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

You can but you be unlikely to get it before the CAF needs to be in.
pandy

Post by pandy »

Thanks Tinker. I see your point.

The website says "You should get the information within 20 working days. The organisation will tell you when to expect the information if they need more time."
https://www.gov.uk/make-a-freedom-of-in ... oi-request" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SSPathak

Post by SSPathak »

on the FAQ it says last year lowest score admitted was 113.54. My DD scored 122 in slough and 113.14 in Kendrick she is on borderline. I guess what will be useful is to have distribution of marks among 170 who qualified and are in catchment also. Bit frustrating not to have this information.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now