Anyone heard from Kendrick?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Imranali

Anyone heard from Kendrick?

Post by Imranali »

Hello everyone!

My DD got into Kendrick but after her letter from the school to say she has got in, we have had no updates. On the letter, it spoke briefly about induction day saying we would get a reply closer to the time but we have received nothing. Should we be worried?

Thanks in advance!!
Tinkers

Re: Anyone heard from Kendrick?

Post by Tinkers »

Brief note as I'm on phone.
Look on their website under parents. Info for new year 7s or some thing like that.
Reading Mum

Post by Reading Mum »

yep - the taster day and parent info evening are in June.

At least now you can buy the uniform from Stevensons so don't have the massive queues to buy on the night or trog all the way to Bourne End.
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Here it is if you haven't already found it

http://www.kendrick.reading.sch.uk/pare ... formation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I suspect the letter will arrive any day now though. I seem to remember it was May time for us.
BlueSmarties

Post by BlueSmarties »

On the school's calendar, the new yr 7 parents (girls usually attend too) meeting is listed for Wed 22nd June (http://www.kendrick.reading.sch.uk/events/2016-06/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;).

I believe the induction day for the girls will be on Mon 21st June, the paperwork will probably be on its way to you as we speak. HTH.
Imranali

Post by Imranali »

Thank you everyone for you replies. We received an email from Kendrick talking about induction day ect. yesterday. We can now relax!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now