Go to navigation
It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:43 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Langley Grammer
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:07 pm 
Could someone explain to me the selection at Langley Grammer. If someone get a 'pass', which is set at 111, then will a place is secured when the score exceeds the pass level? If not guaranteed, then what would be the marks you could be confidently say is through?
Please some one advice me on this?
Regards
Logan


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Langley Grammer
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:42 pm 
harrowboy wrote:
Could someone explain to me the selection at Langley Grammer. If someone get a 'pass', which is set at 111, then will a place is secured when the score exceeds the pass level? If not guaranteed, then what would be the marks you could be confidently say is through?
Please some one advice me on this?
Regards
Logan


After the results school set up the marks like 115 ( for Ex)and over they will deceide you need to phone the school and find out. then the waiting list goes


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Langley Grammer
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:54 pm 
quest wrote:
harrowboy wrote:
Could someone explain to me the selection at Langley Grammer. If someone get a 'pass', which is set at 111, then will a place is secured when the score exceeds the pass level? If not guaranteed, then what would be the marks you could be confidently say is through?
Please some one advice me on this?
Regards
Logan


After the results school set up the marks like 115 ( for Ex)and over they will deceide you need to phone the school and find out. then the waiting list goes
Quote:

Thank you for the reply. I have just poken to the school aswell. I was told they plan to set at 120, the sam as last year. But, my son got only 117? Will there any chance?


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Langley Grammer
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:02 pm 
harrowboy2 wrote:
quest wrote:
harrowboy wrote:
Could someone explain to me the selection at Langley Grammer. If someone get a 'pass', which is set at 111, then will a place is secured when the score exceeds the pass level? If not guaranteed, then what would be the marks you could be confidently say is through?
Please some one advice me on this?
Regards
Logan


After the results school set up the marks like 115 ( for Ex)and over they will deceide you need to phone the school and find out. then the waiting list goes
[quote]

Thank you for the reply. I have just poken to the school aswell. I was told they plan to set at 120, the sam as last year. But, my son got only 117? Will there any chance?
please read
http://www.langley-grammar.slough.sch.u ... speech.pdf


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:49 pm
Posts: 1647
Location: berkshire
Historically Langley have offered from 120 in the first allocation... we have been told that they offered to 115/116 for the final allocations. There is no way of knowing how it will pan out this year. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: guest
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:32 pm
Posts: 410
Hi there

If it helps I know last year they did take children in on 117. They will start at 120 as they get over subscribed so need to work backwards.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
   
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2016