Reading test results 2016 (2017 entry)

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Tinkers

Re: Reading test results 2016 (2017 entry)

Post by Tinkers »

It's possible that they have been able to see them of course. We know another set of results were available before they should have been and were quickly taken back down.
NENA

Post by NENA »

Tinkers wrote:It's possible that they have been able to see them of course. We know another set of results were available before they should have been and were quickly taken back down.
Hmmmm, oh well. Will have to wait and see until Monday, unless they get uploaded at midnight. In that case, roll on midnight.
pandy

Post by pandy »

Just curious - Does any one know if the results will be available from midnight? Kendrick website says available online from Monday doesn't say about time.
NENA

Post by NENA »

pandy wrote:Just curious - Does any one know if the results will be available from midnight? Kendrick website says available online from Monday doesn't say about time.
I got an email saying that we will be emailed the results. So depending on when the emails are fired off, I'm guessing the online results should go live at the same time?
sonasona

Post by sonasona »

Not a single candidate have their Reading scores yet. They have Slough scores which will no doubt be much lower, roughly around 10 marks based on last years comparisons.

Nena, if I remember correctly you were successful with a Kendrick place last year....all the best for tomorrow too.

Sona
NENA

Post by NENA »

sonasona wrote:Not a single candidate have their Reading scores yet. They have Slough scores which will no doubt be much lower, roughly around 10 marks based on last years comparisons.

Nena, if I remember correctly you were successful with a Kendrick place last year....all the best for tomorrow too.

Sona
Hey sona,

Yes we were successful with Kendrick last year and hoping the same again for Reading.

We have someone who claims to have results for both Slough and Reading and the "sway" is similar to last year. I can't understand how they claim to have the results. Unless of course they're being conservative with the truth.
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

In the other region where the results were accidently released in line early, several forum members, new and old, reported seeing their results.

We haven't had any reports other than via you that anyone has seen the results prematurely.

Not sure what you make of that. Could just be smaller numbers involved.
NENA

Post by NENA »

Tinkers wrote:In the other region where the results were accidently released in line early, several forum members, new and old, reported seeing their results.

We haven't had any reports other than via you that anyone has seen the results prematurely.

Not sure what you make of that. Could just be smaller numbers involved.
Yeah I think you're right. All these "early" results are coming from one person who claims they know children who got their Reading/Kendrick results together.

I think someone is telling porkies.
helping_hand

Post by helping_hand »

Reading results online now
https://www.reading-school-admissions.c ... esult2.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FAQs
http://www.reading-school.co.uk/uploads ... ntry_1.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good Luck everyone!
RBSmania2016

Post by RBSmania2016 »

Reading results are out. My DS scored 127.60. This time the pass mak has been lowered to 108. I wonder what is the highest score? We are very happy with his results.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now