3rd March 2008

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

For us poor schlupps waiting for RG results it could be 21 days Left :( (IF postal service are on their toes :roll: )
As RG advised they would post results out on 29th! Also rang RG admissions, and receptionist confirmed that they would try to get results out by 1st March.

Can KM, Ella or any other Kendrick waitee, advise when Kendrick will post out results. (Do they post out results?)

Chad, Catherine do Slough grammars post out after or at same time as LA's?

For all those waiting for LA Email results its 23 days Left :(

and For all those waiting for LA postal results its 24 days Left :cry:

As for the schools, its only 16 days Left!! :evil: :evil:

We'll just have to soldier on, methinks....

Ella

Post by Ella »

Hi BW,

I've no idea exactly what day Kendrick post out results - I'm sure KM? will have a better idea - she is much braver than me and will probably have rung them by now. 8)

One thing I DO know, is that it will definitely be by First class post as we all had to send three First class stamps to Kendrick with our applications. Mind you, our postie never delivers until the afternoon, so don't expect me on here early Sat am, but whether it's good or bad news, I will still be reporting in.

Like everyone else, I just want to get some closure on this and move on!!

Ella
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

Ella wrote: One thing I DO know, is that it will definitely be by First class post as we all had to send three First class stamps to Kendrick with our applications.

Like everyone else, I just want to get some closure on this and move on!!
Ella
Three ?? RG asked for two, one to advise they had received applications, and send out details of test process and applicant number. 2nd to advise us of the results :(

I agree closure would be great. Just 3 weeks to go. (Just)
chad

Post by chad »

I really can't be sure but I think both grammar & Lea letters arrived on the same day...... :roll:
[img]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/748/748895c3fyugpiju.gif[/img]
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

Thanks for clarifying Chad. :D

We were looking out for you, over at rehab. Parties still on... by the way :wink:
aliportico

Post by aliportico »

On the Kendrick website, it says
Offer date

All parents/carers will be informed in writing, by the home LA, the school allocated to their child on the national offer date of Thursday 1st March 2008. Kendrick School will also inform parents how their daughters have performed in the tests on that date.
Not that there IS a Thursday 1st March ... :roll: ... so I'm not sure whether that helps at all! But yes, 1st class, whenever they send them, assuming they use our stamps!

As opposed to Reading Borough Council (my LA), who say
you will be informed about the outcome of your application by letter sent by second class post on the 3 March 2008
So does that mean "you will be informed about the outcome of your application, by letter sent by second class post, on the 3 March 2008" - i.e. you'll find out on 3rd March, or "you will be informed about the outcome of your application by letter, sent by second class post on the 3 March 2008" - i.e. you'll find out maybe on Wednesday 5th?

Says it'll be on the website on 3rd March though. At midnight, or start of office hours?
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

aliportico

Wokingham LA, had my DD infant place up at midnight of the allocation day.

All LA'a post out on the 3rd, so should reach your doorstep by 4th or 5th. I Think.
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

For all those waiting for RG results it could be 16 days Left :( (IF postal service are on their toes :roll: )

For all those waiting for LA Email results it's 18 days Left :(

and For all those waiting for LA postal results & Slough grammars it's 19 days Left :cry:

As for the schools, it's only 11 days Left!! :evil: :evil:

For all those waiting for Valentines day it's 0 days days left :D

i.e It's TODAY!!

stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

Bewildered

555, lucky number, it's an omen.

stevew61
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

For all those waiting for RG results it could be 5 days Left :( (IF postal service are on their toes :roll: )

For all those waiting for LA Email results it's 7 days Left

and For all those waiting for LA postal results & Slough grammars it's 8 days Left

As for the schools, it's TODAY 0 days Left!!

ImageImageImage

No fair!!! :evil: :evil:

As an aside, we've just discovered a fun game on PS2. Buzz schools. Buzzer game, with KS2 curriculum questions. Great fun playing over half term and a bit of learning to boot. Not like smarter than a ten year old though.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now