Herschel 2nd round ?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
chad

Post by chad »

There is no such thing as the 12+ in the Slough area.....you must contact the school and request a 'late admission'.... the school will then set its own tests. Bucks has the 12+... if it is a school in bucks that you are interested in then there is a lot of info on the Bucks region. What school were you interested in?
Cookie

Post by Cookie »

Just a quick update on the waiting list. I spoke to admissions yesterday and they won't know whether there will be any further movement until after all the appeals have been heard and decided on. Should be mid-May, but it does mean a few more anxious weeks for those of us with children on the waiting list.
Cookie
hodan

Post by hodan »

chad wrote:There is no such thing as the 12+ in the Slough area.....you must contact the school and request a 'late admission'.... the school will then set its own tests. Bucks has the 12+... if it is a school in bucks that you are interested in then there is a lot of info on the Bucks region. What school were you interested in?
barneham grammer
:!:
chad

Post by chad »

Do you mean Burnham Grammar.... If so I believe it is Bucks and will have the 12+..... although many children from Slough attend Burnham as it is right on the county boundary.

Have a look on the Bucks site.... loads of 12+ info.

The 'Slough grammars' consist of Herschel, Langley, Slough and St Bernards.
Cookie

Post by Cookie »

Hi
Does anyone know what will happen to the waiting list over the summer holidays? I have tried to 'phone the school but there is noone there to answer any queries.
Cookie
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now