Slough letters

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

chad wrote:
I have trawled thru some/many of the posts on the berkshire forum and have collated the following details..... this is not an exact science but only from the parents who were on the waiting list who came back and told us their outcomes..
Wow! :shock:

Excellent stuff Chad. Must of taken hours, thank you for collating all this important information, so succinctly. :D
greatmum

Post by greatmum »

Wow thanks alot chad,
I know that last year i.e. 2007 they took all 116 and some 115. this info is from LG admissions office so I believe it is true. I feel abit hopeful now but still this waiting is killing me slowly :twisted:
greatmum
greatmum

Post by greatmum »

Just received an email from LG saying that they are waiting for replies from offers already made. At the moment they can't see all 116 being offered a place. Is this standard practice?
Anyone had any joy with a reply from SG yet about waiting list offers?
greatmum
cordismith

Post by cordismith »

sorry, I probably didn't read the thread properly, the letters my friend received from sg and lg were for passing and getting a place in the 1st round.don't know about 2nd or other rounds.
good luck to all still waiting though.
greatmum

cofused now LG or SG

Post by greatmum »

Hi all,
received an offer from Slough grammar on friday (with score 112). we had our appeal for Langley grammar on 2nd. thought everyone know. not sure whether to accept or not as our appeal result for LG should come before 9th.
chad

Post by chad »

Congratulations on the Slough offer :D ... I will add the info to my 'offer list information'.
If the offer for SG stands until 9th then you have nothing to lose by waiting for LG appeal result before accepting SG if LG is your first choice.... just make sure you hand deliver the acceptance to SG by the 9th if you wait until then (don't trust the post). :roll:

Let me know how you get on.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now