Reading School invitation

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
richardg

Reading School invitation

Post by richardg »

As a parent of a Reading School pupil I help organise the school's Spring Fayre. This will be held on Saturday, May 10 between 12pm and 3pm. If anyone would like an informal, non-academic look at the school and try to get a feel for the place, please come along. All prospective pupils for year 2008/9 should have received an invitation but everyone is welcome.
stevew61

Re: Reading School invitation

Post by stevew61 »

richardg wrote:As a parent of a Reading School pupil I help organise the school's Spring Fayre. This will be held on Saturday, May 10 between 12pm and 3pm. If anyone would like an informal, non-academic look at the school and try to get a feel for the place, please come along. All prospective pupils for year 2008/9 should have received an invitation but everyone is welcome.
Well worth a visit, it is held in the grounds, very spread out so you do not feel like you are on show. :)

We went in 2006 before DS took the entance exam as part of my familiarisation (brainwashing) plan. :lol: In 2007 we took grandparents.

This year DS1 will roam free with his friends from Y7 and I will be working on getting DS2 interested. :) Might cost me a few bob but a worth while investment.

steve
bessie

Post by bessie »

As mum to DS starting this september, looking forward to this weeks welcome evening and also to the Spring Fayre.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now