Go to navigation
It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:42 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:56 pm 

As a parent of a Reading School pupil I help organise the school's Spring Fayre. This will be held on Saturday, May 10 between 12pm and 3pm. If anyone would like an informal, non-academic look at the school and try to get a feel for the place, please come along. All prospective pupils for year 2008/9 should have received an invitation but everyone is welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:26 pm 

richardg wrote:
As a parent of a Reading School pupil I help organise the school's Spring Fayre. This will be held on Saturday, May 10 between 12pm and 3pm. If anyone would like an informal, non-academic look at the school and try to get a feel for the place, please come along. All prospective pupils for year 2008/9 should have received an invitation but everyone is welcome.

Well worth a visit, it is held in the grounds, very spread out so you do not feel like you are on show. :)

We went in 2006 before DS took the entance exam as part of my familiarisation (brainwashing) plan. :lol: In 2007 we took grandparents.

This year DS1 will roam free with his friends from Y7 and I will be working on getting DS2 interested. :) Might cost me a few bob but a worth while investment.

steve

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:06 pm 

As mum to DS starting this september, looking forward to this weeks welcome evening and also to the Spring Fayre.