Kendrick

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Torrylee

Post by Torrylee »

Hi Kavitha

I do not think that you need to worry. My understanding is that if your daughter does not qualify for a place at Kendrick, but has scored highly enough for Langley to offer her a place, then they will do so. Langley will not know that you have put them below Kendrick on the form.

I think the only problem comes if you have put Langley second to another Slough consortium school (such as Herschel) but my understanding is that you have not done this so no problem!

No doubt other forum members will be along soon to offer their thoughts but I am sure that Langley could not turn you down on the basis that they were second to Kendrick. Of course if your daughter qualifies for Kendrick and Langley then you will only be offered Kendrick, since this was your first choice.
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

Hi Kavitha,

Welcome to the Forum :D

Congrats on your DD passing LGS.

Torrylee, is absolutely correct and has given a good explaination. As long as your DD has gained on or above the, LGS allocation mark for a place, you should get an offer from them. Last year it was 120 and above.
Beware that it may be different this year, as is not set in stone, but we are guessing it shouldn't be far off if it does change.

HTH

BW