Allocation Day 2009

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
readingmum

Post by readingmum »

not long to go,7 days more!! does that sound any better,But that is 7 lon.....g days. :roll:
I am hoping that the reading schools will send out offers on saturday so we should get them on monday. :oops:
Torrylee

Post by Torrylee »

Bewildered thinks that they won't be sent by the schools until the Monday, so will arrive on Tuesday if the postal service is kind to us :(
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

Torrylee wrote:Bewildered thinks that they won't be sent by the schools until the Monday, so will arrive on Tuesday if the postal service is kind to us :(
Source from...

Reading School Admin Arrangements 2009/2010
Offer date
The home LA will inform all parents/carers in writing the school allocated to their child on the national offer date of 2 March 2009. Reading School will also inform parents how their sons have performed in the tests on that date.

Kendrick School Admin Policy 2009
Offer date
All parents/carers will be informed in writing, by the home LA, the school allocated to their child on the national offer date of Monday 2nd March 2009. Kendrick School will also inform parents how their daughters have performed in the tests on that date.
(Wonder if anyone noticed I've been helping out with the History homework :D )
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

That CAN mean sending the letters out on the 2nd - they don't say you will RECEIVE the information on that day. :lol: :lol:
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

For those of you wondering there's only

7 Days Left
to Online Apps(IF working???)

or

8 daysLeft
to post dropping on your door mat.

JaysDarlin

Post by JaysDarlin »

Yup, me waiting too.

Not letting it get to me at all.

ds is nervous though and wants to talk about it all the time!

S
Torrylee

Kendrick

Post by Torrylee »

I have contacted Kendrick. They are posting their results out on Friday :shock: .

I would expect Reading School to be the same but somebody else will need to confirm that.

So those letters should arrive by Monday at the latest and I guess there is a chance that they will come on Saturday.
stevew61

Re: Kendrick

Post by stevew61 »

Torrylee wrote:I have contacted Kendrick. They are posting their results out on Friday :shock: .

I would expect Reading School to be the same but somebody else will need to confirm that.

So those letters should arrive by Monday at the latest and I guess there is a chance that they will come on Saturday.
Hi Torrylee,

Thanks for asking and sharing that info. :)

Looks like a good bit of common sense.

I think all results should arrive on a Saturday so we can manage the outcome.

I still have shivers remembering playing chase the postman. :)

Good luck & best wishes to all Reading&Kendrick waiters. :lol: :lol:

steve
mudskipper40

Post by mudskipper40 »

Ooh - I'd resigned myself to waiting till at least Tuesday. Saturday's not far away at all - but I bet they post them late Friday!
DS doesn't seem too worried - we're almost at the stage where we don't mind what happens, we just want to know! Local comp has big advantage of being just that - local - and is a good school, but obviously we'll be thrilled if he does get into Reading - but face five (seven?) years of hassle getting him there.
readingmum

Post by readingmum »

great work torrylee!!Makes my count lesser now.
Thanks a ton for finding out. :lol:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now