KE Handsworth Uniform

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
lottie

KE Handsworth Uniform

Post by lottie »

Hi All

We have had our list of uniform from Handsworth, and have to order via post (this concept is almost as old as their buliding! :D ). I hope my measuring skills are up to scratch!

We also have to order these now (hope our D doesn't grow too much)!

Does anyone know (with a daughter there) whether we can buy our blouses from M&S, as we can buy these nearer to the time, and will be able to try them on! Or do they have to be bought from the Handswoth Uniform shop?

Thanks
Lottie :D
Kegs Mom 3

Handsworth Uniform!

Post by Kegs Mom 3 »

Hi Lottie,

Have sent you a pm,

Kind Regards,
Kegs Mom 3 :lol:
lottie

Post by lottie »

Thanks Kegs Mom 3 for the Pm - Extremely helpful :D
lottie

Post by lottie »

Hi Kegs Mom 3

I'm sorry that I haven't replied to your last PM!

I am unable to access it for some reason??

Thanks for all the info again, it really is appreciated :D :D

It's been so nice to have the opportunity to 'inter' speak to another parent of my D's new school.

Best Wishes
Lottie
Kegs Mom 3

Post by Kegs Mom 3 »

Hi Lottie,
Hope I've sent the pm again, fingers crossed! Let me know! :?
jah

Post by jah »

There's very little that you have to buy from the uniform shop. You can get most things from designated sportswear supplier for less, including kilt and blouses The only things you need to get from the school shop are the blazer, tie, jumper and KS4 cardigan. Basically anything with school badge except for sports stuff.

My daughter is just going into 6th form, so I am getting rid of loads of blouses - but they are probably way too big for a year 7.
lottie

Post by lottie »

Thanks Jah

Kegs mom 3, told me about the alternative places to get school uniform - I've saved a small fortune :D

I like my D to have a fresh blouse every day, and at the school shop this would have cost £55, where M&S costs £15!

The best thing about going to the sports shop, was that they measured her (they even offered to measure her for the blazer, which they know that we can only buy form the school shop - extremely friendly and helpful). We also saved £12 on the kilt!

Has your D enjoyed her time at KEHS? She must have done well academically to secure a place at 6th Form :D

Kind Regards
Lottie
jah

Post by jah »

We don't know definitely on the 6th form place until the results come out in August; but they are not expected to wear school uniform whilst doing their GCSE exams.

Personally, I would rather she wore the uniform for the extra month. But deciding what to wear each day takes their minds of the exams I suppose.
bratz510

KE Handsworth Uniform

Post by bratz510 »

Hi all

My daughter will also be going to KE Handsworth in September, i would be very grateful could you provide details of alternative uniform outfitters.

many thanks
ss1

Post by ss1 »

Their is a local supplier in Handsworth Gogna on Rookery Road that does all the KE Uniform except the items with badges on it at a reduced pricer compared to the school shops
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now