Go to navigation
It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:00 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:12 pm 

Hi,

Glad to meet some of you this morning at AGS Induction, and hope to see a few more over the next day or so.

Whilst there this morning, we made the most of the opportunity to network with as many parents as possible, especially from Wolverhampton.

I want to set up a private network of commuters from Wolverhampton, as this list can become invaluable, to get to know other parents, and we could do carshare - pickup the kids and return back to Wolverhampton, when the extra-curricular activities extend beyond collection times for the normal bus transport. Could be useful for those workers who cannot leave work at certain times/days, and we can discuss a (flexible) rotation basis

Will be glad to discuss, if in the first instance we exchange contact details.
We are 3 strong already of this morning, and I am pretty much sure that the numbers are in the dozens from Wolverhampton.

Please send me a private email through the forum, and we can exchange contact details.

Look forward to meeting up you folks today, and tomorrow, cheers.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:57 pm 

ChessDad wrote:
Hi,

Glad to meet some of you this morning at AGS Induction, and hope to see a few more over the next day or so.

Whilst there this morning, we made the most of the opportunity to network with as many parents as possible, especially from Wolverhampton.

I want to set up a private network of commuters from Wolverhampton, as this list can become invaluable, to get to know other parents, and we could do carshare - pickup the kids and return back to Wolverhampton, when the extra-curricular activities extend beyond collection times for the normal bus transport. Could be useful for those workers who cannot leave work at certain times/days, and we can discuss a (flexible) rotation basis

Will be glad to discuss, if in the first instance we exchange contact details.
We are 3 strong already of this morning, and I am pretty much sure that the numbers are in the dozens from Wolverhampton.

Please send me a private email through the forum, and we can exchange contact details.

Look forward to meeting up you folks today, and tomorrow, cheers.

We now have a network of 4.

To join, send me a private message, and I will respond.
Click PM to join, many thanks.