Go to navigation
It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: When?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:55 am 
When is the next round of tests for those who missed the 4th Nov, and when does the "system" finally shut and decisions get made by the foundation.

P.S This post is not meant to provoke or stat yet another war of words etc. It is meant in good faith and would appreciate a straight answer to a resonable question.

Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:44 am 
Your best bet is to ring the Foundation Office who I am sure would have all the details.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:03 pm 
Hi KEmum, I did, they couldn't give any info relating to this unless I had a child who will be taking a resit. Those who have taken the test are not privileged to this information according to the foundation office, basically, it's none of my business, the impresion I got. Hence, my post to this site.

Thank you.

Pi

Post subject: Final Chance
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:52 pm 
This will be 13.11.06 for camp hill let it be known that its the childs FINAL chance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:19 pm 
Hi, is it 13.11.06 for all the KEG schools?

Post subject: 13.11.06
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:41 pm 
This seems to be for the Camp Hill but for further clarification please phone 0121 472 1147

Post subject: Re: When?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:53 am 
Pi wrote:
When is the next round of tests for those who missed the 4th Nov, and when does the "system" finally shut and decisions get made by the foundation.

P.S This post is not meant to provoke or stat yet another war of words etc. It is meant in good faith and would appreciate a straight answer to a resonable question.

Thank you.

Agree with you 100% that we need to put in proviso's nowadays because people jump the gun. Incidentally just for agreeing with you my last post got erased somewhat mysteriously (Hmm I wonder where it went strange...)