When?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Pi

When?

Post by Pi »

When is the next round of tests for those who missed the 4th Nov, and when does the "system" finally shut and decisions get made by the foundation.

P.S This post is not meant to provoke or stat yet another war of words etc. It is meant in good faith and would appreciate a straight answer to a resonable question.

Thank you.
KE Mum

Post by KE Mum »

Your best bet is to ring the Foundation Office who I am sure would have all the details.
Pi

Post by Pi »

Hi KEmum, I did, they couldn't give any info relating to this unless I had a child who will be taking a resit. Those who have taken the test are not privileged to this information according to the foundation office, basically, it's none of my business, the impresion I got. Hence, my post to this site.

Thank you.

Pi
Inquisito

Final Chance

Post by Inquisito »

This will be 13.11.06 for camp hill let it be known that its the childs FINAL chance.
Pi

Post by Pi »

Hi, is it 13.11.06 for all the KEG schools?
The inquisiotor

Post by The inquisiotor »

This seems to be for the Camp Hill but for further clarification please phone 0121 472 1147
Thre Inquisitor

Re: When?

Post by Thre Inquisitor »

Pi wrote:When is the next round of tests for those who missed the 4th Nov, and when does the "system" finally shut and decisions get made by the foundation.

P.S This post is not meant to provoke or stat yet another war of words etc. It is meant in good faith and would appreciate a straight answer to a resonable question.

Thank you.
Agree with you 100% that we need to put in proviso's nowadays because people jump the gun. Incidentally just for agreeing with you my last post got erased somewhat mysteriously (Hmm I wonder where it went strange...)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now