srk13

Post by srk13 »

Postman came today with no offer from KEHS :(

Looking forward to 1st March now.
mm2

Post by mm2 »

srk13
i'm so sorry. Keep your chin up.
March 1st will bring you the good news your DD deserves.

Good luck , really wishing you all the best

MM2

from previous postings , it seems that maybe they will go to waiting list if more girls accept GS place.
srk13

Post by srk13 »

@mm2

Thanks for your words. We are taking this positive and heading towards 1st March.

Can't keep brooding about something that we cannot change now. [:)]
Footballdad

Post by Footballdad »

Srk13

Keep positive my friend. I hope and pray your dd like mine achieve there first choice places.
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

Is it a particularly tough year this year? Commiserations to those who've not had the result they wished, I shall be keeping fingers crossed for 1st March for you, and congratulations to those who have passed.

Mike
srk13

Post by srk13 »

Footballdad wrote:Srk13

Keep positive my friend. I hope and pray your dd like mine achieve there first choice places.
Thanks footballdad.. fingers toes all crossed
isymum

Post by isymum »

Not long to go now everyone. Countdown begins for results. I just wish all the hard work pays off. Been so stressed for the last weeks, yet the hardest one is yet to come. Getting really nervous now.

Good luck to everyone.
moto

Post by moto »

Four more days of anxious wait remaining, outcome of all the hard work our DC went through is nearing. I wish all the luck in the world to the parents and children who have gone through all the hard work. Keep smiling not long to go now.
liesauk

Post by liesauk »

Everytime I think of how close we are to the 'end' I feel my stomach do a turn :?

I am not sure that by not stepping on the cracks in the pavement, nor looking at grammar school websites, is a proven method to ensure entry but I still catch myself doing it lol ( just kidding about the cracks)

I remember last year sitting here wondering what the outcome would be and how I would cope. Alas DD1 didn't make it, but I am sure she will be fine where she is. DD2 is feeling a bit pressured at the moment, as most of her friends have also entered this is the only thing they talk about. I fear that Monday will bring heartache to many, as there are so few places and so many applying.

I do wish you all my heartfelt prayers as I know exactly how you are all feeling and the support you get from this forum is wonderous!

liesa
xx