Green Bus

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
samuel

Post by samuel »

I have been told by a friend that there is an alternative to the green bus if anybody is interested. The company is Central Connect and they also do bus routes to some of the schools and they are £200 cheaper than the green bus a year!!

Have a look on this link;

http://centralconnect.services.officeli ... fault.aspx
Bob Latchford

Central Connect!

Post by Bob Latchford »

Interesting, but I really have heard terrible things about Central Connect. Apparently, one of their drivers had a fight with a motorist outside KE Handsworth last term! I guess you get what you pay for...
fm

Post by fm »

Now both of my GS girls would have found that very exciting....This probably says something about their upbringing, however.
samuel

Post by samuel »

Well a one off incident isnt going to change my mind about trying them and I have heard terrible things about the Green Bus too. What really annoyed me was when I phoned up the green bus and spoke to somebody there and told them about the many different experiences I had heard about them from parents using the service ,he didnt want to listen, like he was almost in denial.

Despite telling him all the issues he proceded to tell me that there were not any problems on the green bus and that his own son uses it to go to school and he has NEVER had any problems ( I wonder if he would ever said anything else). The fact that he didnt even want to acknowledge my comments doesnt fill me with confidence that they would do anything if something did happen. Didnt like his attitude - just my experience but made me feel like I was making it all up.

I havent decided what to do yet but will take everything into account.