King Edwards Camp Hill for Boys

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Razbod

King Edwards Camp Hill for Boys

Post by Razbod »

Hi, just like to ask any parents from Sutton Coldfield who's sons attend Camp Hill, how do they cope with the journey?

Do they have lifts from parents or do they make they own way or catch the "Green Bus"?

Obviously, I do not know if my son will have a place as he is sitting the exam this November but I am a little worried over the journey if he does get in.

Second choice is BV as when I visited KEAston, did not like it at all and much prefered BV.
bagqueen

Re: King Edwards Camp Hill for Boys

Post by bagqueen »

Hi, my DS is at KECH, in year 7 and 8 he got the Green Bus. Whilst he enjoyed the time on the bus it was not that reliable. He now gets the train and bus. The early starts took some getting used to year 7, but now its fine. KECH was his 1st choice, he knew about travelling and was prepared for it. For me BV would have been a better choice, but DS loves CH, it is definitely the right school for him. Some do use public transport from year 7 but i wanted to wait until at least year 9, saying that there are plenty of CH and KES on the train and they tend to congregate.

Good Luck with exams. PM me if you want more info about travelling etc...
Razbod

Post by Razbod »

Thank you, let's see how he does but I feel a bit more reassured now.
srk13

Post by srk13 »

My DD started this year on the Green Bus. Though it leads to a long day, but still very safe and easy way to travel. She adapted quickly to the timings and with her peers in the bus.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now