Algebra in Exam

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
moved

Re: Algebra in Exam

Post by moved »

Go for the relaxing, a good meal and an early night. Definitely no papers, I advise all of my pupils to relax as much as possible the night before and only to do work if it eases their stress.
no_ball

Post by no_ball »

i am going for very light revision of maths and some reminders on VR. half an hour max. Then a movie and bed.
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

I'll be recommending a relaxing bath and an early night with a good book. Mrs 1880 has just phoned to say she's bought kippers for breakfast...brain food... :shock: :lol:

Mike
shinealight

Post by shinealight »

We're having a home cooked early family dinner and then just some final reminders and a movie before we an early night for us all.

Def. wouldn't recommend any papers as DC probably won't relax and needs to be fresh for tomorrow..!

Good Luck :)
Shinealight
Always looking on the bright side of life..!
auricula

Post by auricula »

I think the idea of a bath and book sounds lovely, may even add a glass of wine :D

oh sorry Mike, did you mean for DD?? :wink:

Think it may be the parents who need the relaxation in this house and not DC, who is so laid back it is scary! Meanwhile I am running around like a lunatic. May have to run and find corkscrew. Just glad it is dark early or may be worried about turning to alcohol during the day!!!

Good luck all for tomorrow, just think, this time tomorrow.....
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now