It's time for the annual results countdown thread...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
DadTutor

Re: It's time for the annual results countdown thread...

Post by DadTutor »

hermanmunster wrote:Congrats DadTutor!

Is it Aston he is off to? I am sure he will have a great time. I think you have made a good decision, people underestimate the stress of having to earn enough to cover fees for 7 years, with the rate going up, on the whole, higher than inflation. Working extra hours, even in a recession proof business, gets very tiring..
Thanks!

Yes KE Aston. Would be interested to hear of any others who go there and what they think of it. Also any new starters from Solihull area who got in too.
Elbart

Post by Elbart »

My sentiments exactly hermanmunster. With University fees going up so much too, the money saved will benifit you in the future.

DadTutor, good luck if your son goes to Aston; my son is looking forward to it and I have very good feedback from children who have spent their first year their.

Best of Luck.
Curious123

Post by Curious123 »

quote]

Thanks!

Yes KE Aston. Would be interested to hear of any others who go there and what they think of it. Also any new starters from Solihull area who got in too.[/quote]

Our DS1 went to KEA though that seems a very long time ago and he is now in his 3rd Year at Manchester studying Physics. Our DD went to KEHG is in now in her first year at Keele. We went through the process for the third time and DS2 is now going to KEA his first choice. Despite having been through the process twice previously this time has been the most anxious and like everyone we were up at midnight waiting for the results. DS2 is very pleased with himself as he has proved he is just as clever as his elder siblings and looking forward to the challenges of KEA.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now