Thanks to fm

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
DenDe

Re: Thanks to fm

Post by DenDe »

I would like to add my thanks to fm, Ken and MANY other contributors to this site who really did help me home tutor my DC. I agree with no_ball that those few extra marks gained through knowledge passed on by others could have made all the difference.

Not only that but this forum has been my emotional support over the last very stressful few weeks.

Thanks everyone :D
shinealight

Post by shinealight »

I totally agree.. :)

The wealth and breadth of advise and information from the 'experts' both DIY parents and tutors... has been an absolute 'god send' in filling in the gaps when not knowing what action, paper, method to use or approach to adopt when tutoring DC at home. I'd like to thank my dear friend for introducing this forum to me as it has been brilliant :D

Thanks to you all
Shinealight
Always looking on the bright side of life..!
poppit

Post by poppit »

I would like to add my thanks to fm, Ken and MANY other contributors to this site who really did help me home tutor my DC. I agree with no_ball that those few extra marks gained through knowledge passed on by others could have made all the difference.
Totally agree! :D :D :D (Although I'm at an earlier stage of the journey because my DS1 doesn't take the 11+ until this autumn)

Thank you for being so very generous with your time, knowledge and experience.
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

poppit wrote: Totally agree! :D :D :D (Although I'm at an earlier stage of the journey because my DS1 doesn't take the 11+ until this autumn)

Thank you for being so very generous with your time, knowledge and experience.
I join my voice to Poppit's as I am also at the beginning (seems it is a long beginning :lol: ) of the 11+ journey.

All fm's advice have been very valuable and I am very grateful for her to share her expertise on these mysterious exams!

Thanks fm for everything!!... a million times... a trillions times...etc...

And thanks also to Mike, KenR, Um and all regular contributors to the Birmingham thread! :D