Results Stories

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Pepper2

Results Stories

Post by Pepper2 »

Not sure if this happened to anyone else but...............we registered our choices on-line and like all those in a similar situation, we were informed by e-mail at midnight 2 March that we were allocated a place at our 2nd choice, Bishop Vesey and that this would be confirmed in writing. Even though it is a good school, we were all disappointed as our 1st choice was KE Aston. :( . So imagine my suprise when we all arrived home at 7pm to find a letter from both the LEA and KE Aston stating that my son had actually been allocated a place at our 1st choice :) .

Needless to say, we were all ecstatic and it was a wonderful suprise. I am so glad that we received both letters that confirmed each other as we would have spent a weekend wondering whether the e-mail or letter was correct. I will be contacting the LEA next week to inform them of this error and find out how it happened.

The last 24 hours have been great for my son and the rest of the family, as he is the 1st child who has been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to go to a grammar school. Both the landline and mobile phone has been red hot with congratulations and good wishes............it has been so encouraging knowing that people want to share in our joy and are interested in the progress of our son :D :D :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now