has anyone received letter

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

firebrand1

Re: has anyone received letter

Post by firebrand1 »

I stand corrected - I just caught up with DM/DW who says it arrived in the post this morning. I've not read it but she said she couldn't see an exam start time (but I know this is 9 and it's on the previous letter I think) and that it would be through by 11.40. I'm guessing she misread that as I thought they'd be out by 11?
Turtlegirl

Post by Turtlegirl »

Ours has arrived today too. No admitance after 9.10am at KE Handsworth, daughter brought to us at approx 11.40am. *trying to think calm thoughts*
poppit

Post by poppit »

UmSusu

You've got a good memory! :) Yes we will and then again for the test for Handsworth itself. I have asked DH to do a dry run to the school this weekend so we are clear on where it is and don't have any unnecessary trauma (we found it surprisingly difficult to find Aston on their open day - even with a satnav! :oops: ).
um

Post by um »

Would definitely suggest the dry run!
I feel fortunate that I know exactly where Camp Hill is, having been forced to rush down on many occassions with forgotten swimming and rugby kits. Parking is not going to be easy though...
poiuyt

Post by poiuyt »

I remember lots of parking along all length of colmore road and hazlehurst road, also if possible one parent takes child in whilst the other one stays in car, also buses pass outside gates. Walking calms nerves
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now