Waiting for 2011 entrance results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Chelle

Waiting for 2011 entrance results

Post by Chelle »

The 1st of March can't come quick enough , I feel like I'm in limbo , my DS felt as though he didn't do very well in the exam at all , but he normally thinks like that and does really well in exams. I know that regardless of the outcome he will do well wherever he gets offered . I just want to know :roll: .....Now !!

Ok ...patience is the key -I know :lol:
um

Re: Waiting for 2011 entrance results

Post by um »

I agree. I would like to know too. Can't they just tell us, hmmm? :roll:

Anyone got any contacts in here?

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2400140,00.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Birmingham admissions can't be that hard to get into :lol:

(Disclaimer to the relevant law enforcement authorities - this is a joke. Well sort of...)
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

The nerves get worse with every day that goes by!! Still, half term should hopefully provide a distraction :D

It is very frustrating though knowing that the results are on someone's system! Wolverhampton Council's website is currently 'down for administration', I hope it is back up and running for the 1st!
poiuyt

Post by poiuyt »

I bet heads of children's current school already know!! Anyone confirm this rumour?
DenDe

Post by DenDe »

The head of DC school knew their Warwickshire results in December but didn't know the Brum results until after us. It was agony from Dec to March looking for clues in her every glance! Of course she gave nothing away.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now