11+ Awards

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
poiuyt

Re: 11+ Awards

Post by poiuyt »

You weren't the poster I was referring to.

Well KES results out in less than two days time; good luck those waiting.

Must sign off, too many words, can't compute!
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

Poiuyt I have a very good excuse for not noticing your name is a straight line across the keyboard. I can only think in words formed by randomly running my finger across in all sorts of directions. Remind you of anything? LOLLL

UmSusu, the DS's are back! Will be getting the older one to reinstall the game... Then of course I am going to beat you. If I lose, then I will simply come back here and edit my post to make it more humble! :lol:
poiuyt

Post by poiuyt »

ah so thats your trick, not actually knowing the words but randomly sliding across the screen...I think UmSusu got it right earlier, inviting us to play after you had perfected your questionable technique..

So the Arthur Daley award for scamming goes to none other than....reeyah
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

poiuyt wrote:ah so thats your trick, not actually knowing the words but randomly sliding across the screen...I think UmSusu got it right earlier, inviting us to play after you had perfected your questionable technique..

So the Arthur Daley award for scamming goes to none other than....reeyah

:lol: You are hilarious Poiuyt! I gladly accept this award. Game on! ( I smell victory already though.. You have made it too obvious with your namesake that you only work in straight lines.. Not useful in scramble :D )
poiuyt

Post by poiuyt »

So obvious that it took Umsusu to bring it to your attention...11+ must have been easier in your era :lol: :lol:
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

poiuyt wrote:So obvious that it took Umsusu to bring it to your attention...11+ must have been easier in your era :lol: :lol:
Poiuyt, that's too cheeky!

But I agree Reeyah could be the Arthur Daley of the forum - maybe she sells things on the side at the back of her pharmacy too :?:
UmSusu
poiuyt

Post by poiuyt »

harsh but fair
marma

Post by marma »

poiuyt wrote:So obvious that it took Umsusu to bring it to your attention...11+ must have been easier in your era :lol: :lol:

Think by now we all know 11 plus is more about NOT GOING FOR THE OBVIOUS .... U need to be able to think deeper :lol:
poiuyt

Post by poiuyt »

Exactly, we suspect reeyah is being heavily tutored in all things scramble . She will be found out soon
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

Poiuyt and UmSusu... This is nothing but sour grapes! Just because your fingers are not as nimble as mine :roll:

Marma, thank u for sticking up for me.. These Scramble players are turning on me! :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now