KES Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
outsider

Re: KES Results

Post by outsider »

Sorry to hear your bad news Tans all the best.

outsider
ok1

Post by ok1 »

tans
Sorry to hear your news – 1st March will be here very soon.
Good luck
bubblebug

Post by bubblebug »

So sorry to hear that Tans... its true that next week may bring the positive result that you are waiting for.. wishing you and your DS all the best for the future
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

Sorry for your news tans.... Extra hugs for your DS tonight.
Helena

Post by Helena »

Hi Tans. There is still the possiblilty of a KES place from the waiting list as rejected places are offered to those on the list. I know of places being offered as late as June. If KES is your first choice school don't give up till you know where your son is on the list.
tans

Post by tans »

Um

Yes he does know that result out this week, as we were leaving for school postman came i just got the envelope, i left it in the house and left. Called hubby afterwards but i knew small means bad news.

He does not know but he still hoped that he had a palce!!! :(
Goodman

Post by Goodman »

Am a new member but I have been following the trends for some months now.
Although I do not have a DC awaiting the result presently, I do feel for all of you wonderful parents who
have gone through this emotional path and I do wish you and yours the very best.
Particularly Tans at this crutial moment.
Just thought I share this with you all:

A king once had a slave who, in all circumstances said: "My king, do not be discouraged because everything God does is perfect, no mistakes..." One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king, the slave managed to kill the animal but couldn't prevent his majesty losing a finger. Furious and without showing gratitude, the King said; "if God was good, I would not have been attacked and lost one finger!" The slave replied: "Despite all these things, I can only tell you that God is good and everything he does is perfect, He is never wrong!" Outraged by the response, the king ordered the arrest of his slave. Later, he left for another hunt and was captured by savages who made human sacrifices. In the altar, the savages found out that the king didn't have one finger in place so he was released because he was considered not "complete" to be offered to the gods... On his return to the palace, he authorized the release of his slave saying; "My dear, God was really good to me! I was almost killed but for lack of a single finger I was let go! But I have a question: if God is so good, why did He allow me to put you in jail? He reply: "My king, if I had gone with you, I would have been sacrificed for you because I have no missing finger."
Remember, everything God does is perfect, He is never wrong...

Often we feel bad when things dont go our way and complian about life and the negative things that happen to us, forgetting that nothing is random and that everything has a purpose....

There is always a light at the end of the tunnel!
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

What a lovely post Goodman (and welcome to the forum :D ). Very thought-provoking.
UmSusu
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

Bad news for us too I'm afraid!

I was expecting it, but still upset :-(

Big hugs for DS after school

'Cream always rises to the top' best quote to remember right now!
bubblebug

Post by bubblebug »

So sorry to hear that Reeyah - the reality is hitting now - however its out of our hands.... Fingers crossed for the grammars

Big hugs to you and your DS x
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now