Results thread

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
marma

Re: Results thread

Post by marma »

Hahaha too funny !!!
Good luck everyone ... Surprisingly the day is going past quite quickly ..
12 hours to go .... :shock:
Turtlegirl

Post by Turtlegirl »

In my head this thread is titled 'It's the Final Countdown'....

Apologies for the earworm I have now distributed to you all ;)
ok1

Post by ok1 »

Having been a long standing silent guest member of the forum, undercover in the background, I ,like Um and Spirit, have noticed the growing camaraderie that has developed on this forum, there is a genuine nice fuzzy feeling to the whole atmosphere and long may it continue. :D

I know the results will be out soon and in the hustle of bustle of everyday life many will move on busy with other daily duties, and some may remain due to still having DC in the process. I would like to take this opportunity to say that this first foray into the forum for me has been has been very positive one. I have enjoyed the many posts and in turn learnt a great deal and still learning. I will look back at this moment with high spirits and appreciate parents both old and new who have taken time to kindly share their own unique 11+ journeys. Having shared the journey, to a small extent, would love to know how each of your DC get on in the future – heres to the

‘Parents (and esteemed members) of the Class of 2012’

for making this a far better experience than it could have been. :D

Good luck to all those waiting.

ok1

PS special thanks to Turtlegirl for depositing that old chestnut in people mind. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by ok1 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lottie78

Post by lottie78 »

Hi all,
I just wanted to wish you all luck.... I'm actually feeling nervous for you all and I'm not even waiting for a result myself!!!
I've learnt so much from these posts already, the kind words and support shown to each other is lovely to see. Roll on tomorrow for everyone!!
Lottie
saraakash

Post by saraakash »

Hi all, not going to lie i am so very nervous about tmrw... My Ds woke up this morning sayin mum can't wait for tmrw.. i then realised he's talkin about the rugby match he is taking part in after skool. Watever the result tmrw i know he worked really hard and i shall be proud of him.
KE hopeful

Post by KE hopeful »

It has all gone quiet with everybody.

Well I lasted until now, and have logged in to LEA site but nothing as yet, just a big green "PROCESSED" and it says "Please login and return to this page to view offers when allocations have been made."

Maybe I won't hold out until morning to check results after all ... can't think of much else at the moment so doubt I am going to get to sleep!
Kegs Mom 3

Post by Kegs Mom 3 »

The same here KE hopeful!
Wonder how many times we'll visit that page before the results actually go online!?
Good luck to everyone! :D
Footballdad

Post by Footballdad »

Having gone through this process for the last 2 years I know it’s an anxious wait. Luckily this year and then next 2. I can be a bystander until DS3 results will have me in a nervous sweat. My wife is so calm!!!!

For DS1 I was an emotional wreck a week before the results, made easier near the end as the LEA website showed the results a few days early. DS2 was calm as we had no realistic expectations. I just hope for all your fine parents yourselves and more importantly your children(s) gain the result you desire.

A special thinking of you message to UM, Umsusu and JaneEyre who have had the pleasure of chatting to on PM over the years in some instances.

Regards

Footballdad
KE hopeful

Post by KE hopeful »

marma wrote:Yes it's Birmingham LEA.., I rang and clarified and they said it will not be possible to view allocations online .. Have to wait for an email if applied online .. Email can arrive anyone from midnight until 3.30pm tomorrow .
Thanks marma for doing that - I am surprised that you can't view allocations online - won't stop me checking though!

It also says:"01 March 2012 - Emails are sent to those applicants who have applied online for their child’s secondary school place and an email will be sent ahead of postal notifications.

Letters are sent on Thursday 01 March 2012 to let you know the secondary school place we are offering your child. Letters are sent by first class post and should arrive at your home address by Friday 02 March 2012.

So we might have to wait for the dreaded email ... refresh ... refresh ... refresh
um

Post by um »

:( Oh dear - that is not great news. I was hoping to log in at midnight and see the result.