The Green Bus - subsidy reduction from Centro - PUBLIC MEET

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

bear1874

The Green Bus - subsidy reduction from Centro - PUBLIC MEET

Post by bear1874 »

Dear all

I am a parent of a child at Hagley High who uses the Green Bus and have become very involved in trying to do something about the proposed cut in Centros subsidy to the Green Bus - I have worked closely with Ian Mack of the Green Bus Company

Unbelievably, Centro have FURTHER REDUCED the subsidy they are prepared to give the Green Bus so this will actually cost us all even more

This coming Tuesday - May 15th 2012 - there will be a forum for the parents of all children who use the Green Bus to go to school, to confront the management of Centro with our concerns - financial, child safety etc etc etc

Geoff Inskip, the chief exec of Centro will be there too

I URGE you all to try and get to it. The more people we have, the more seriously Centro might treat it

The meeting will be at Kind Edward VI school in Handsworth ( Rose Hill Road, Handsworth, Birmingham B21 9AR) from 6pm to 7pm and will be in the Church situated on the school grounds. There is parking on site (use Hall Road entrance) and on the roads around the school

PLEASE PLEASE COME AND LEND YOUR SUPPORT

You do not have to speak if you don't want to, but obviously having 100 people there will look better than having 10

regards

Kieran Keegan

If you are coming,, could you email Susan Venson at Green Bus with a very short "I'm Coming" email so that we know how many will be there ? Her address is susan.venson@thegreenbus.co.uk