We did it! Been offered Five Ways off waiting list...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
reeyah

Re: We did it! Been offered Five Ways off waiting list...

Post by reeyah »

Wow! That's fabulous news KE Hopeful :D

Many many congrats!! We are in exactly the same boat as you.. Got a place at KEAS but have missed the initial induction stuff!

Reeyah x
DIY Mum
Location: Not in a hole in the ground but in a land where once they dwelt-the Beormingas

Post by DIY Mum »

Fantastic news KE Hopeful and Reeyah! :D

Reeyah, does this mean your ds will be moving from BV to KEA in September? Must say, your story is inspirational (isn't this the third school you've been allocated since March 1st?).

Many congratulations and well done to your ds! :D
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

Congrats Reeyah!! No long trips for your DS till Sutton then! That's great! :D
Elbart

Post by Elbart »

Well done KE Hopeful to you and your DS - he deserves it. Now you can take a well earned rest.

Elbart.
Elbart

Post by Elbart »

.....and congratulations to you too Reeyah, I am sure your DS will enjoy KEA very much as my DS, who has almost completed Y7......gulp!
KE hopeful

Post by KE hopeful »

Thanks everyone; I don't think it has quite sunk in yet!Congratulations Reeyah, that is great news as well. I went to KE Handsworth and Aston brings back memories of Friday night discos!

Still worrying about buses - think I will go on WMT bus with DS to the induction day next week. DS isn't worried at all about buses, he said his main worry is find his way round Five Ways - don't think it helped that we got lost on the open day!
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

DIY Mum wrote:Fantastic news KE Hopeful and Reeyah! :D

Reeyah, does this mean your ds will be moving from BV to KEA in September? Must say, your story is inspirational (isn't this the third school you've been allocated since March 1st?).

Many congratulations and well done to your ds! :D
Yes..! Initially accepted our local comp, then got a place at BV. We then appealed for KEAS ( DS was only one point away ) and it was successful :)
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

Thank you JaneEyre..we loved BV, the journey was just too much and KEAS is much nearer.

Elbert, see u there then! It's lovely to hear about others there and enjoying it!

KEhopeful, you could have been my sister's classmate :wink:

Thank you to all.. I did write on the appeals page but felt a little shy writing on here after the successful appeal!! I'm glad I have shared it properly now, we have all had such a long journey through all this!!