Go to navigation
It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:53 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:12 pm 

Hi Everyone

I've been following this forum for a couple of days and found it extremely helpful.

I'm looking for recommendations for a Birmingham based 11+ tutor for my daughter. She's due to start year 4 (8/9 year olds) in September, but I think she needs help with her concentration.

Ideally in the North Birmingham area as I'm based in Handsworth Wood / Great Barr area. I know of one very popular guy, who has a purpose built place in Handsworth Wood, but there's nothing like personal recommendations.

I understand recommendations have to be messaged and would really appreciate your help.

Genuine recommendations by PM only (private message) are acceptable - but beware of the possibility that someone who appears to be offering a recommendation may have a vested interest! Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'. (It's easy to report a possible problem: just click on the 'report button' - the red exclamation mark.)

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with caution. However, there are many long standing members (check the date of joining and number of posts) who make a valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering seriously (while still exercising a degree of caution).

If you receive a recommendation from anyone else, please exercise extreme caution!

Note also:
Tutors can found in the online tutor directory by following this link:

Institutional Course details can be found by following this link:

Intensive Holiday Courses can be found by following this link:

Kind regards,

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:22 am 

I have pm a response to you

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:05 pm 

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I'm looking for a good 11 plus tutor for my son. Could anyone help by providing all details for a good tutor .
Also, apart from bonds resources, can anyone recommend any other resources that may be useful for my little one.

Thanks all