mashk

Re: Handsworth Boys Grammar school exam

Post by mashk »

That's just what my DS said as well.
Priya01

Post by Priya01 »

Hi mashk,umsusu
Do you know when can we expect results for handsworth?
mashk

Post by mashk »

I was under the impression they were coming out on the 15th. The same as the KE consortium exams. Which would give us about two weeks to complete the Birmingham school choice forms.
Kaysarn

Post by Kaysarn »

Hi, I'm anxiously waiting for my ds exam results,he's worked so hard for the exam. I hope he gets the required score to gain a place. This is my first time on the 11+ journey and I can't believe the emotional rollercoaster that we are both enduring! :shock: :cry: :roll: :lol: :D :| (whilst studing for the exam and now waiting for the results :?:
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

Hello Kaysarn

With any luck we will have the HGS scores by Saturday, so not long now!

UmSusu
UmSusu
fountainhead

Post by fountainhead »

Just to let DPs know that the Handsworth Grammar website is showing results sent out today (Friday). There is also an 11+ FAQ, see http://www.handsworth.bham.sch.uk/

Good luck!
nicolajane1971

Post by nicolajane1971 »

Good luck to you all, hopefully you will all receive the Handsworth results bright and early tomorrow you lucky buggers! Looking forward to hearing your good news.
Priya01

Post by Priya01 »

Hopefully many of us will have the results by their side same time tomorrow,1 more sleep or 1more sleepless night to go.....ds has nearly forgotten how he performed the tests having taken more than 1 exam like many of your children.Each and every one of them is a brave soldier according to me ,love you darlings. To all those lovely parents, please do share the news and hoping it will all be happy. :P
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

We didn't sit Walsall but Handsworth results have arrived here :D :D :D . He did incredibly well!

For those of you who haven't received theirs yet: they don't give out the score but they do give the rank achieved, places available and the position they offered up to last year.

Good luck to all of you still waiting, we are having a celebratory breakfast feast.

UmSusu
UmSusu
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

We didn't sit Walsall but Handsworth results have arrived here :D :D :D . He did incredibly well!

For those of you who haven't received theirs yet: they don't give out the score but they do give the rank achieved, places available and the position they offered up to last year.

Good luck to all of you still waiting, we are having a celebratory breakfast feast.

UmSusu
UmSusu
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now