Go to navigation
It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:25 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Thank You
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:59 pm 

Hi, as of today I'm no longer a lurker!!

Just popped by to say thankyou for all the advice that's been posted on this forum in the last few months. I registered my son for the test on deadline day as I left the decision whether to take it entirely up to him, after weeks of 'yes' 'no' I asked him one last time....'yes'.

Too late to find a tutor, or so I thought. My neighbour's girlfriend is a teacher and she agreed to help DS with maths. Now bearing in mind he only had 5 weeks with her help, 2 hours a week, compared to others who'd been tutored for several months, I truly thought I was putting unnecessary stress on him...but I'd also told him it didn't matter if he failed, at least he'd done his best.

I came to your forum due to google, and all the questions that I'd planned to ask had already been asked and answered, and that's why I didn't register. Today I have one more question, but again it's been asked and answered!!!

So I've bitten the bullet and registered just to say thank you to all that run this site/forum and to those who have answered what must be 1000+ questions, it's been greatly appreciated.

My DS ran out of time doing the NVR, he said he missed 2 of the pages, so I was convinced that was it. I was wrong, providing the scores required don't change too drastically, he'll have a choice of BV, KEA, and possibly KEF.

Post subject: Re: Thank You
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:21 pm 

Great work :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: