cheat or troll

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

cheat or troll

Post by Guest »

saw this on a news group (I have ***** the email address in case innocent). So troll or desparate?

I am looking for a copy of the examination paper for WEDNESDAY 8th DECEMBER.

This is the 11+ paper for QUEEN MARYS HIGH SCHOOL FOR GIRLS IN WALSALL.

I am willing to pay £5000 (yes .. five thousand pounds) for a copy of the 2 papers.

I know that NFER do the paper...

EMAIL me at ********@msn.com or reply here.
Nosey

Past exam papers

Post by Nosey »

Just an observation.

Surely you are better off buying the practice papers, and for that sort of money you can buy plenty of papers and a tutor such that your son or daughter will sail through the exams!

In any event how can anyone trust you are good for your money?

Post by Guest »

I agree, but this was posted just a few days ago!

Whoever it was is both totally desperate and insecure or has suddenly woken up to the fact that hard work is required to try for the 11+ which they have failed to do. I would have thought that having the papers a few days in advance would not help a great deal anyway; can you imagine learning every question/answer pair? If the child is that bright they should pass anyway. As you say tutors and practice will get you a better chance.

I was just shocked at how far some people will go to get their child a school place….

Is it nearly March yet?
Blame

Post by Blame »

Hm.

My Daughters teacher set the class a surprise mock exam using the Nfer Nelson tests. She had alread studied the non-verbal one with me! She scored 55 out of 60. Proof I think that having a copy of the test at home is a conciderable advantage.

However trying to buy the paper was silly. He could hardly expect a refund when the paper proved to be for another school or date. He also didn't concider the posibility of blackmail in the unlikely case of it being genuine.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now