Just submitted CAF - Am I the last one?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Priya01

Re: Just submitted CAF - Am I the last one?

Post by Priya01 »

Thanks newbiemum. I will be calling them tomorrow.thanks for your support
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

JRM wrote:If the behaviour thing is recent, then could it be linked to 11+ stress? I know a boy that suddenly played up in year 6 and it turned out he was more bothered about the 11+ than he let on. Things calmed down after results came out and the Caf went in.
Yes it could be the 11+ : although DS2 put himself under unnecessary stress more than anything by turning it into a competition between his friends! Mind you, in stark contrast to DS1 he has always been a bit of a (what is the polite way of putting it?)... 'a character' :wink: and I have frequently received certificate of outstanding achievement one week followed by a call from the Head the following week for a less-than-acceptable attitude :oops:

Priya, we are in Birmingham and did get confirmation that the form had been submitted. It might be different in your area?

Anyway, it is all over for now and I no longer mind what he gets from the choices we put down.

UmSusu
UmSusu
moseleymum

Post by moseleymum »

Just wanted to reiterate, for those that did not know, that it IS still possible to change preferences for those who applied online.

I have spoken to Admissions, the extended deadline is Sunday and it doesn't matter if you received a letter saying you cannot change. The last set of preferences submitted before the Sunday deadline are the ones that count.
newbiemum

Post by newbiemum »

It all seems very confusing with score discrepancies and cut off dates etc.. I think it's most odd and the more you know the more I get confused!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now