KE Aston how many places were offered over PAN this year?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

orianagirl

KE Aston how many places were offered over PAN this year?

Post by orianagirl »

Just wondered if anyone knows how many places over PAN were offered this year by KE Aston. I was told by the consortium office that like CHB they had not offered as many places as previous years but stupidly did not ask exactly how many! My DS is 15th on the waiting list and I wanted to know if realistically he has a chance of getting a place.
KenR

Re: KE Aston how many places were offered over PAN this year

Post by KenR »

You will have to contact the KE foundation or consortium offices to find out.

They are normally very helpful and will give you an indication of the waiting movement in previous years.
orianagirl

Post by orianagirl »

Thanks KenR will call them first thing Monday, lady there was very helpful on Friday I just forgot to ask the number of places they had offered out lol!. In the meantime just wondered whether there was anyone who had asked them on Friday and might know?
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

Last year I think only 3 were offered places from waiting list.. Obviously, it looks as if going to be different this year. At place number 14, it doesn't look too good, but you never know! If BV isn't too far from you, then it's an excellent school. In fact, Mr Roden's ( head at KECH) boys went there!
orianagirl

Post by orianagirl »

Hi reeyah

I was told by the foundation office on Friday that they offered 8 places off the waiting list at KE Aston last year, but it varies from year to year. They also told me they have offered less places (above PAN) this year than they usually do. Therefore, there might be a bit more movement on the waiting list. I will call them on Monday to find out how many places have actually been offered this year compared to last.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now